You are here:
Top> Internet /
There are the following sub-pages/categories for you to choose from:
Signup for a free UK internet access account
Help and instructions for internet access
Frequently Asked Questions about the service
|Terms and Conditions|
How you can save money on your BT phone bill
Automatically configure your Windows or RISC OS !Dialup system
Beebware Internet can now offer UK users internet access with no monthly fees and no setup or connection fees - all you pay is the price of a local call.
This account is ideal for low to medium usage people - with 'free call' packages, you'll find there is a monthly fee of around £25 - on our service you'll get up to 60 hours online per month. If you don't use that amount of time on the internet per month - then our service is for you.
We also don't disconnect you after 2 hours, we don't deactivate your account after 30 days inactivity, we don't limit the amount of time you spend online per month, we don't force advertising on your screen - we just provide high quality cheap internet access.
What we offer
- Dial-In Access at Local Call Rates (as low as 0.7p per minute at weekend rates with BT Call+Save and Best Friends discounts)
- Unlimited Web and FTP space (make a website as big as you like)
- Unlimited POP3 Email Addresses (give every single person in your family an email address - even your second half-cousin, you'll have more than enough to go around)
- Web Based Email (we allow you to choose whether to download your email to your computer, or to read and respond online - ideal for when you are on holiday and can only get to a cyber cafe)
- Internet Relay Chat (IRC) access
- USENET newsgroup access
What it costs
We offer all this just for the price of a local rate telephone call (Oftel - the telephone regulator for the UK - has set the 0845 range of numbers as 'non-geographical local rate') - ideal for low to medium usage people. NO subscription fees, setup fees and you DON'T have to change your telephone line provider.